Patriots vs Bills Game Info
New England Patriots (3-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Buffalo Bills (3-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 29, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: New Era Field – Buffalo, NY
Patriots vs Bills Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NE: (-320) | BUF: (+270)
Spread: NE: -7.5 (+105) | BUF: +7.5 (-125)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NE: 81% | BUF: 19%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: NE: (+360) | BUF: (+4500)
Patriots vs Bills Betting Trends
- New England is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of New England's last 15 games.
- Buffalo is 0-5 ATS in its last five home games against New England.
- The total has hit the under in five of Buffalo's last seven games against New England.
Patriots vs Bills Stats
- New England is averaging 35.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- New England is surrendering 5.7 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is averaging 22.0 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is surrendering 15.7 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
- New England defeated the New York Jets, 30-14, in Week 3.
- Buffalo defeated the Cincinnati Bengals, 21-17, in Week 3.
Patriots vs Bills Prop Bet
All Patriots-Bills odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): New England Patriots by 14+ Pts (+165) — New England has won each of its three games this season by more than 14 points, fielding both an elite offense and defense. Buffalo has won all three of its games this season as well, but matchups against the struggling Jets and Bengals were one-score games. New England has won the last five matchups with Buffalo, winning by an average of 17.2 points and four of the last five having a differential of over 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.