Sabatini vs Laramie Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 51 — Main Card Featherweight Bout
Pat Sabatini (16-3-0, 2 KO's, 10 Submissions) vs. TJ "The Truth" Laramie (12-4-0, 7 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, April 16 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 8:30 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: ESPN+, ESPN
Sabatini vs Laramie Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 51 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Pat Sabatini: (-375)
- TJ Laramie: (+285)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Sabatini by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Sabatini by Points: (N/A)
- Sabatini by Submission: (N/A)
- Laramie by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Laramie by Points: (N/A)
- Laramie by Submission: (N/A)
Sabatini vs Laramie Prediction
UFC Vegas 51 Sabatini-Laramie prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Pat Sabatini (95%)
Method of Victory: Submission (62%)
Sabatini vs Laramie Betting Trends & Stats
- Pat Sabatini defeated Tucker Lutz, by decision, in his last fight on Nov. 20, 2021.
- TJ Laramie lost to Darrick Minner, by submission, in his last fight on Sept. 19, 2020.
- Sabatini averages 1.35 strikes landed per minute with a 55% accuracy rate.
- Laramie averages 2.73 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52% accuracy rate.
- Sabatini averages 1.44 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 54% defense rate.
- Laramie averages 3.24 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 57% defense rate.
- Sabatini averages 2.82 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Laramie averages 2.56 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.