Panthers vs Falcons Week 5 Game Info
NFL Week 5 Game
Carolina Panthers (2-2, 1-1 Away) vs. Atlanta Falcons (0-4, 0-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 11, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium — Atlanta, GA
Panthers vs Falcons Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAR: (+120) | ATL: (-142)
Spread: CAR: +2.5 (-110) | ATL: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 54 – Over: (-1105) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CAR: (48%) | ATL: (52%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CAR: (+13000) | ATL: (+15000)
Panthers vs Falcons Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Vinnie Iyer on Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Push
Panthers vs Falcons Betting Trends
- Carolina is 3-8-1 against the spread (ATS) in its 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Carolina's last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Atlanta's last five games.
- Atlanta is 2-7 straight up in its last nine home games.
Panthers vs Falcons Stats
- Carolina is averaging 24.8 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 18 in the NFL).
- Carolina is surrendering 25.5 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- Atlanta is averaging 26.5 PPG this season (T-No. 14 in the NFL).
- Atlanta is surrendering 34.5 PPG this season (No. 31 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.