Panthers vs Maple Leafs Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (March 27)
By Larry Rupp
Panthers vs Maple Leafs Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Florida Panthers (44-14-6, 18-8-6 Away) vs. Toronto Maple Leafs (40-19-5, 23-7-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, March 27, 2022
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Scotiabank Arena — Toronto, ON
Panthers vs Maple Leafs Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FLA: (+104) | TOR: (-125)
Spread: FLA: +1.5 (-245) | TOR: -1.5 (+198)
Total: 7 – Over: (+110) I Under: (-134)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: FLA: (+550) | TOR: (+1600)
Panthers vs Maple Leafs Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Toronto Maple Leafs win (50.2%)
Panthers vs Maple Leafs Betting Trends
- Florida is 9-2 straight up in its last 11 away games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Florida's last 20 games.
- Toronto is 7-1 straight up in its last eight home games against Florida.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Toronto's last eight games against Florida.
Panthers vs Maple Leafs Prop Bets
- Auston Matthews — 0.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
- Aleksander Barkov — 0.5: Over (+164) | Under (-205)
- Mitch Marner — 0.5: Over (+176) | Under (-225)
- Aleksander Barkov — 0.5: Over (-144) | Under (+118)
- Mitch Marner — 0.5: Over (-142) | Under (+116)
- Auston Matthews — 0.5: Over (+116) | Under (-142)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.