Cover Photo: Getty Images
Padres vs Yankees Game Info
San Diego Padres (28-26, 14-12 Away) vs. New York Yankees (35-18, 18-10 Home)
Date: Tuesday, May 28, 2019
Time: 6:35 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Padres vs Yankees Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
Moneyline: SD: (+170) | NYY: (-198)
Spread: SD: +1.5 (-112) | NYY: -1.5 (-104)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-102) | Under (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SD: 19% | NYY: 81%
Probable Pitcher: SD: Eric Lauer (3-4, 4.73 ERA) | NYY: Masahiro Tanaka (2-2, 2.94 ERA)
Padres vs Yankees Betting Trends & Stats
- San Diego is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of San Diego's last seven road games.
- The Yankees are 8-1 straight up in their last nine games.
- The Yankees are 6-0 straight up in their last six home games against San Diego.
Padres vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Padres-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Masahiro Tanaka Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-145) – Tanaka has been fantastic for the New York Yankees thus far, posting five or more strikeouts in eight of his 11 starts this season. Additionally, the San Diego Padres have struck out 524 times this season, which is the third-highest mark in all of baseball.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.