The MLB schedule on Sunday includes the San Diego Padres taking on the Washington Nationals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Padres vs Nationals Game Info
- San Diego Padres (64-52) vs. Washington Nationals (38-77)
- Date: Sunday, August 14, 2022
- Time: 12:05 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Padres vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-290) | WSH: (+235)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (-166) | WSH: +1.5 (+138)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Padres vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the San Diego Padres looking to Blake Snell (4-6), and Paolo Espino (0-4) getting the nod for the Washington Nationals.
Padres vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (63.0%)
Padres vs Nationals Moneyline
- Washington is a +235 underdog on the moneyline, while San Diego is a -290 favorite on the road.
Padres vs Nationals Spread
- The Padres are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Nationals. The Padres are -166 to cover, and the Nationals are +138.
Padres vs Nationals Over/Under
- A total of 9 runs has been set for the Padres-Nationals game on August 14, with the over available at -108 and the under at -112.
Padres vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Padres have been chosen as favorites in 76 games this year and have walked away with the win 43 times (56.6%) in those games.
- San Diego has a win-loss record of 2-2 when favored by -290 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- San Diego's games have gone over the total in 53 of their 114 opportunities.
- The Nationals have won 31 of the 99 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (31.3%).
- Washington has a 3-3 record (winning 50% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +235 or longer.
- Washington has played in 114 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 56 times (56-52-6).