The Wednesday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the San Diego Padres and the San Francisco Giants.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Padres vs Giants Game Info
- San Diego Padres (72-59) vs. San Francisco Giants (61-67)
- Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2022
- Time: 3:45 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Padres vs Giants Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-154) | SF: (+130)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (+114) | SF: +1.5 (-137)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Padres vs Giants Probable Starting Pitchers
The San Diego Padres will give the start to Joe Musgrove (8-6, 2.96 ERA), who is looking for win No. 9 on the season, and the Giants will counter with Alex Wood (8-11, 5.00 ERA).
Padres vs Giants Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (54.0%)
Padres vs Giants Moneyline
- San Diego is a -154 favorite on the moneyline, while San Francisco is a +130 underdog at home.
Padres vs Giants Spread
- The Giants are hosting the Padres, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Giants are -137 to cover the spread, and the Padres are +114.
Padres vs Giants Over/Under
- The over/under for the Padres versus Giants contest on August 31 has been set at 7.5, with -118 odds on the over and -104 odds on the under.
Padres vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Padres have been victorious in 50, or 55.6%, of the 90 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, San Diego has been victorious 36 times in 60 chances when named as a favorite of at least -146 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with San Diego have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 58 of 129 chances this season.
- The Giants are 9-28 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 24.3% of those games).
- San Francisco has a 6-13 record (winning only 31.6% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +124 or longer.
- San Francisco has combined with opponents to go over the total 60 times this season for a 60-58-7 record against the over/under.