Padres vs Giants Game Info
San Diego Padres (4-2, 1-1 Away) vs. San Francisco Giants (3-3, 1-1 Home)
Date: Thursday, July 30, 2020
Time: 9:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Park – San Francisco, CA
How to Watch: FS1
Padres vs Giants Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SD: (-168) | SF: (+146)
Spread: SD: -1.5 (-104) | SF: +1.5 (-112)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): SD: (82%) | SF: (18%)
World Series Odds: SD: (+4100) | SF: (+30000)
Padres vs Giants Probable Pitchers
Padres: Dinelson Lamet (1-0, 1.80 ERA)
Giants: Kevin Gausman (0-0, 4.50 ERA)
Padres vs Giants Betting Trends
- San Francisco defeated San Diego, 7-6, in their last matchup on Wednesday.
- San Diego has covered the spread (run line) in 66.7 percent of its games this season (T-No. 3 in MLB).
- San Diego has hit the over in 33.3 percent of its games this season (T-No. 18 in MLB).
- San Francisco has covered the spread (run line) in 50.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 10 in MLB).
- San Francisco has hit the over in 40.0 percent of its games this season (T-No.15 in MLB).
Padres vs Giants Stats
- San Diego has averaged 5.33 runs per game this season (T-No. 8 in MLB).
- San Diego has surrendered 3.17 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- San Francisco has averaged 3.33 runs per game this season (No. 27 in MLB).
- San Francisco has surrendered 5.50 runs per game this season (T-No. 22 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.