Padres vs Dodgers Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Sunday, August 4
Padres vs Dodgers Game Info
San Diego Padres (51-59, 26-29 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (73-40, 42-15 Home)
Date: Sunday, Aug. 4, 2019
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Padres vs Dodgers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SD: (+142) | LAD: (-164)
Spread: SD: +1.5 (-146) | LAD: -1.5 (+124)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SD: 27% | LAD: 73%
Probable Pitcher: SD: Chris Paddack (7-5, 2.78 ERA) | LAD: Kenta Maeda (7-8, 4.07 ERA)
Padres vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- San Diego is 6-14 straight up in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of San Diego's last 11 road games.
- The Dodgers are 4-1 straight up in their last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Dodgers' last six games.
Padres vs Dodgers Stats
- San Diego is averaging 4.37 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.39 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Chris Paddack is 0-1 with a 2.61 ERA in two career starts against the Dodgers.
- Kenta Maeda is 6-4 with a 4.07 ERA in 16 career appearances (14 starts) against San Diego.
Padres vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Padres-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Chris Paddack - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-104) – Chris Paddack has been a great source of strikeouts lately, racking up at least six Ks in three of his last five starts. He's also tallied 104 Ks in 101 1/3 innings pitched in 2019. Additionally, Paddack recorded six strikeouts in his most recent start at Dodger Stadium.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.