Cover Photo: Getty Images
Padres vs Diamondback Game Info
San Diego Padres (8-5, 4-2 Away) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (6-6, 3-2 Home)
Date: Thursday, April 11, 2019
Time: 9:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Field – Phoenix, AZ
Padres vs Diamondbacks Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SD: (+102) | ARI: (-116)
Spread: SD: +1.5 (-194) | ARI: -1.5 (+164)
Total: 9 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SD: 28% | ARI: 72%
Starting Pitcher: SD: Pedro Avila (0-0, --- ERA) | ARI: Zack Godley (1-1, 6.55 ERA)
Padres vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has gone under in four of San Diego's last five road games against Arizona.
- San Diego is 7-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine road games.
- Arizona is 5-2 ATS in its last seven home games.
- San Diego is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
Padres vs Diamondbacks Prop Bet
All Padres-Diamondbacks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Run Total: 0 Runs (+100) – Arizona is averaging the seventh-most runs scored per game this season at 5.67, but the Diamondbacks' offense tells a different story in the first frame. Arizona is scoring just 0.30 first-inning runs per game (No. 21 in the MLB), while San Diego is in the exact same boat, averaging 0.30 first-inning runs per game as well.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel'.