Cover Photo: Getty Images
Padres vs Cardinals Game Info
San Diego Padres (4-3, 0-0 Away) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (3-3, 0-0 Home)
Date: Friday, April 5, 2019
Time: 4:15 p.m. EST
Location: Busch Stadium – St. Louis, MO
Padres vs Cardinals Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SD: (+150) | STL: (-174)
Spread: SD: +1.5 (-146) | STL: -1.5 (+124)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SD: 28% | STL: 72%
Starting Pitcher: SD: Nick Margevicius (0-1, 1.80 ERA) | STL: Jack Flaherty (0-0, 8.31 ERA)
Padres vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats
- St. Louis is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The over has hit in four of St. Louis' six games this season.
- San Diego is 38-48 straight up (SU) in non-division games since 2018.
- The under has hit in five of San Diego's seven games this season.
Padres vs Cardinals Prop Bet
All Padres-Cardinals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Pitcher Strikeouts: Jack Flaherty Over 6.5 (-130) – Jack Flaherty's first start did not go well against the Milwaukee Brewers last Friday, as he allowed four runs and seven hits in four innings pitched. However, he has been excellent against this Padres' batting order. Flaherty has faced six of the Padres' current starters, and he's has allowed no hits with nine strikeouts over 18 at-bats.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.