The MLB slate on Friday includes the San Diego Padres facing the Atlanta Braves.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Padres vs Braves Game Info
- San Diego Padres (5-3) vs. Atlanta Braves (3-5)
- Date: Friday, April 15, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Braves Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-120) | ATL: (+102)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (+184) | ATL: +1.5 (-225)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Padres vs Braves Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (52.3%)
Padres vs Braves Moneyline
- Atlanta is the underdog, +102 on the moneyline, while San Diego is a -120 favorite at home.
Padres vs Braves Spread
- The Padres are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Braves. The Braves are -225 to cover, while the Padres are +184 to cover as a 1.5-run favorite on the runline.
Padres vs Braves Over/Under
- The over/under for the Padres versus Braves contest on April 15 has been set at 8.5, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.