Padres vs Athletics Game Info
San Diego Padres (24-16, 12-10 Away) vs. Oakland Athletics (22-13, 13-5 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 5, 2020
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Oakland Coliseum — Oakland, CA
How to Watch: FS1
Padres vs Athletics Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SD: (-102) | OAK: (-112)
Spread: SD: +1.5 (-210) | OAK: -1.5 (+176)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): SD: (38%) | OAK: (62%)
World Series Odds: SD: (+1600) | OAK: (+1000)
Padres vs Athletics Probable Pitchers
Padres: Chris Paddack (3-3, 4,43 ERA)
Athletics: Sean Manaea (2-2, 5.64 ERA)
Padres vs Athletics Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Oakland Athletics
Over/Under: Under 8.5
Padres vs Athletics Betting Trends
- San Diego defeated Oakland yesterday, 7-0.
- San Diego is 1-4 straight up in its last five games aginst Oakland.
- The total has hit the under in four of San Diego's last six games.
- Oakland is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Oakland's last 11 games.
Padres vs Athletics Stats
- San Diego is averaging 5.72 runs per game this season (No. 1 in the MLB).
- San Diego is surrendering 4.35 runs per game this season (No. 10 in the MLB).
- Oakland is averaging 4.69 runs per game this season (T-No. 14 in MLB).
- Oakland is surrendering 3.86 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.