Packers vs Ravens Game Info
Green Bay Packers (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Baltimore Ravens (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 15, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: M&T Bank Stadium – Baltimore, MD
Packers vs Ravens Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GB: (+145) | BAL: (-165)
Spread: GB: +3.5 (-120) | BAL: -3.5 (+100)
Total: 37 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: GB: 31% | BAL: 69%
Packers vs Ravens Betting Trends
- Green Bay is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against Baltimore.
- The total has hit the under in five of Baltimore's last seven games against Green Bay.
- Baltimore is 2-4 ATS in its last six games when playing at home against Green Bay.
Packers vs Ravens Stats
- Green Bay beat the Houston Texans, 28-26, in its first preseason game.
- Baltimore beat the Jacksonville Jaguars, 29-0, in its first preseason game.
- Green Bay surrendered 25.0 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 22 in the NFL).
- Green Bay averaged 23.5 PPG last season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- Baltimore averaged 23.9 PPG last season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- Baltimore surrendered 18.2 PPG last season (No. 2 in the NFL).
Packers vs Ravens Prop Bet
All Packers-Ravens odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Baltimore Ravens by 1-13 Points (+140) – The Ravens are in the midst of six-game preseason winning streak, dating back to 2018, having won three of those six contests by 13 points or fewer. The Packers, on the other hand, are 1-3 in their last four preseason road games, dating back to 2017, but all three of their road losses have come by 12 points or fewer.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.