Packers vs Bears 2019 Week 1 Game Info
Green Bay Packers (0-0 Away) vs. Chicago Bears (0-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Sept. 5, 2019
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Soldier Field – Chicago, IL
Packers vs Bears Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GB: (+150) | CHI: (-174)
Spread: GB: +3 (+100) | CHI: -3 (-120)
Total: 46 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: GB: 77% | CHI: 23%
Packers vs Bears Betting Trends
- Green Bay is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games, dating back to 2018.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Green Bay's last 10 games last season.
- Chicago is 9-2 ATS in its last 11 games, dating back to 2018.
- Chicago is 5-1 ATS in its last six home games, dating back to last season.
Packers vs Bears Stats
- Green Bay averaged 23.5 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- Green Bay surrendered 25.0 PPG last season (No. 22 in the NFL).
- Chicago averaged 25.6 PPG last season (No. 10 in the NFL).
- Chicago surrendered 17.6 PPG last season (No. 1 in the NFL).
Packers vs Bears Prop Bet
All Packers-Bears odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Green Bay Packers by 1-13 Points (+200) – The Packers have dominated the Bears recently, as Green Bay has won nine of its last 11 games against Chicago. Four of the last five games between these two have been decided by 13 points or less, which suggests it could be another close contest. Green Bay has also won four straight season openers, so look for the Packers to potentially get the Matt LaFleur era off to a strong start in Week 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.