The Indiana Pacers will take on the Portland Trail Blazers in NBA action on Sunday.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Pacers vs Trail Blazers Game Info
- Indiana Pacers (24-47) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (26-43)
- Date: Sunday, March 20, 2022
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Venue: Gainbridge Fieldhouse -- Indianapolis, Indiana
Pacers vs Trail Blazers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: IND: (-370) | POR: (+295)
- Spread: IND: -8 (-106) | POR: +8 (-114)
- Total: 236.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Pacers vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Indiana is 30-38-4 against the spread this year.
- The Pacers have won once ATS (1-2) as a 7.5-point favorite or more this season.
- Indiana has played 71 games this year, and 41 of them have gone over the total.
- Portland has 28 wins in 69 games against the spread this year.
- As 7.5-point underdogs or more, the Trail Blazers are 9-10-1 against the spread.
- Portland has seen 33 of its 69 games go over the point total.
Pacers vs Trail Blazers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pacers win (72.2%)
Pacers vs Trail Blazers Point Spread
The Trail Blazers are 8-point road underdogs against the Pacers. Portland is -106 to cover the spread, and Indiana is -114.
Pacers vs Trail Blazers Over/Under
Pacers versus Trail Blazers on March 20 has an over/under of 236.5 points, with the over -108 and the under -112.
Pacers vs Trail Blazers Moneyline
The Pacers vs Trail Blazers moneyline has Indiana as a -370 favorite, while Portland is a +295 underdog on the road.