Carreno Busta vs Medvedev Schedule & Match Info
Men's Tokyo Olympics 2021 - Quarterfinals
Pablo Carreno Busta (ESP) vs. Daniil Medvedev (ROC)
Date: Thursday, July 29, 2021
Start Time: 3:20 a.m. EST
Venue: Ariake Tennis Court 1
Carreno Busta vs Medvedev Odds & Set Betting
All Carreno Busta-Medvedev betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Carreno Busta: (+265) | Medvedev: (-390)
To Win 1st Set: Carreno Busta: (+205) | Medvedev: (-290)
Set Betting: Carreno Busta: 2-0 (+600) | 2-1 (+500)
Set Betting: Medvedev: 2-0 (-125) | 2-1 (+280)
Carreno Busta vs Medvedev Prediction & Pick
All Tokyo Olympics men's tennis expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Medvedev in 2 sets
Carreno Busta vs Medvedev Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Daniil Medvedev is 3-1 all-time in four head-to-head matchups against Pablo Carreno Busta.
- Medvedev defeated Carreno Busta in three sets during their most recent head-to-head meeting on June 25, 2021.
- Carreno Busta defeated Dominik Koepfer (GER) in two sets in Round 3 of the 2021 Tokyo Olympics men's tennis tournament.
- Medvedev defeated Fabio Fognini (ITA) in three sets in Round 3 of the 2021 Tokyo Olympics men's tennis tournament.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.