Pablo Carreno Busta vs Gilles Simon Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for 2022 French Open Men's Round 1 Match
Carreno Busta vs Simon French Open Schedule & Info
2022 French Open Men's First Round Match
No. 16 Pablo Carreno Busta vs. Gilles Simon
Date: Tuesday, May 24, 2022
Start Time: TBD
Venue: Roland Garros Stadium — Paris, France
Carreno Busta vs Simon Odds & Set Betting
All 2022 French Open betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Carreno Busta: (-4500) | Simon: (+1600)
To Win 1st Set: Carreno Busta: (-950) | Simon: (+610)
Set Betting: Carreno Busta: 3-0 (-270) | 3-1 (+330) | 3-2 (+950)
Set Betting: Simon: 3-0 (+9500) | 3-1 (+4900) | 3-2 (+3000)
Carreno Busta vs Simon Prediction & Pick
All French Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Carreno Busta in 3 sets
Carreno Busta vs Simon Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Pablo Carreno Busta is 4-2 straight up in six all-time head-to-head matchups against Gilles Simon.
- Carreno Busta defeated Simon, in straight sets, during their most recent meeting at the Cincinnati Masters on Aug. 12, 2019.
- Carreno Busta's best finish at the French Open was reaching the quarterfinals in 2017 & 2020.
- Simon's best finish at the French Open was reaching the fourth round in 2011, 2013 & 2015.
- Carreno Busta was eliminated in the fourth round of the 2021 French Open.
- Simon was eliminated in the first round of the 2021 French Open.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.