Ovince St. Preux vs Mauricio Rua Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 274 on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
St. Preux vs Rua Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 274 — Main Card Light Heavyweight Bout
Ovince "OSP" St. Preux (25-16-0, 13 KO's, 7 Submissions) vs. Mauricio "Shogun" Rua (27-12-1, 21 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, May 7, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 9 p.m. EST.
Venue: Footprint Center — Phoenix, AZ
Coverage: Pay Per View
St. Preux vs Rua Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 274 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ovince St. Preux: (-250)
- Mauricio Rua: (+198)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- St. Preux by KO/TKO: (+250)
- St. Preux by Points: (+320)
- St. Preux by Submission: (+300)
- Rua by KO/TKO: (+450)
- Rua by Points: (+500)
- Rua by Submission: (+2600)
St. Preux vs Rua Prediction
UFC 274 St. Preux-Rua prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Ovince St. Preux (77%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (62%)
St. Preux vs Rua Betting Trends & Stats
- Ovince St. Preux lost to Tanner Boser, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on June 26, 2021.
- Mauricio Rua lost to Paul Craig, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Nov. 21, 2020.
- St. Preux averages 2.65 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46% accuracy rate.
- Rua averages 3.57 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- St. Preux averages 3.07 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 45% defense rate.
- Rua averages 2.71 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 54% defense rate.
- St. Preux has a 38% takedown accuracy rate.
- Rua has a 47% takedown defense rate.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.