St. Preux vs Hill Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 16 — Co-Main Event Light Heavyweight Bout
Ovince "OSP" Saint Preux (25-14-0, 12 KOs, 8 Submissions) vs. Jamahal "Sweet Dreams" Hill (7-0-0, 3 KOs)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the fourth fight on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
St. Preux vs Hill Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 16 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ovince Saint Preux: (+148)
- Jamahal Hill: (-184)
Method of Victory:
Saint Preux vs Hill method of victory prop bets will be updated when available.
St. Preux vs Hill Prediction
UFC Vegas 16 St. Preux vs Hill prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jamahal Hill (53%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (63%)
St. Preux vs Hill Betting Trends & Stats
- Ovince Saint Preux defeated Alonzo Menifield, by KO, in his most recent fight on Sep. 5, 2020.
- Jamahal Hill fought to a no contest against Kildson Abreu in his most recent fight on May 30, 2020.
- Saint Preux averages 2.64 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46% accuracy rate.
- Hill averages 7.90 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52% accuracy rate.
- Saint Preux averages 2.88 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 45% defense rate.
- Hill averages 2.81 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 48% defense rate.
- Saint Preux averages 1.23 takedowns landed per 15 minutes.
- Hill has a 53% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.