Orioles vs Red Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 10
Saturday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Baltimore Orioles and the Boston Red Sox.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Orioles vs Red Sox Game Info
- Baltimore Orioles (73-65) vs. Boston Red Sox (67-72)
- Date: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Time: 5:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards -- Baltimore, Maryland
- Coverage: MASN
Orioles vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BAL: (-116) | BOS: (-102)
- Spread: BAL: +1.5 (-205) | BOS: -1.5 (+168)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Orioles vs Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The Orioles will give the ball to Jordan Lyles (10-9) versus the Red Sox and Michael Wacha (10-1).
Orioles vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Red Sox win (50.3%)
Orioles vs Red Sox Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Orioles-Red Sox, Baltimore is the favorite at -116, and Boston is -102 playing on the road.
Orioles vs Red Sox Spread
- The Red Sox are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Orioles. The Red Sox are +168 to cover, while the Orioles are -205 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Orioles vs Red Sox Over/Under
- Orioles versus Red Sox on September 10 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -110 and the under set at -110.
Orioles vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Orioles have come away with 12 wins in the 18 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Baltimore has been victorious 12 times in 17 chances when named as a favorite of at least -116 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Baltimore and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 59 of their 133 opportunities.
- The Red Sox have won 24 of the 68 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (35.3%).
- Boston has a 21-38 record (winning just 35.6% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -102 or longer.
- Boston has played in 133 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 59 times (59-66-8).