Oregon vs USC Basketball Game Info
Oregon Ducks (10-6, 3-2 Pac 12) vs. No. 5 USC Trojans (14-1, 4-1 Pac 12)
Date: Saturday, January 15, 2022
Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: Galen Center — Los Angeles, CA
Oregon vs USC Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORE: (+245) | USC: (-310)
Spread: ORE: +6.5 (-110) | USC: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ORE: (+13000) | USC: (+4800)
Oregon vs USC Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Oregon vs USC Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- USC is 68-58 in 126 all-time head-to-head matchups against Oregon.
- USC defeated Oregon, 82-68, in their last meeting on March 28, 2021.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Oregon's last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of USC's last five home games against Oregon.
- Oregon is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games as the underdog.
- USC is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games as the favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.