Oregon vs Memphis Odds, Point Spread, Betting Lines & Start Time for Phil Knight Invitational 2019
Oregon vs Memphis Game Info
PK-80–Phil Knight Invitational 2019
No. 14 Oregon Ducks (2-0) vs No. 13 Memphis Tigers (2-0)
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Moda Center — Portland, OR
Oregon vs Memphis Odds & Point Spread
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORE: (+155) | MEM: (-185)
Spread: ORE: +4 (-115) | MEM: -4 (-105)
Total: 145.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ORE: 51% | MEM: 49%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ORE: (+3000) | MEM: (+2500)
Oregon vs Memphis Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oregon and Memphis have never faced one another prior to Tuesday night's head-to-head matchup in the 2019 Phil Knight Invitational at the Moda Center in Portland.
- Oregon is 12-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
- Memphis is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- Oregon defeated Boise State, 106-75, in their most recent game on Saturday, Nov. 9.
- Memphis defeated to UIC, 92-46, in their most recent game on Friday, Nov. 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.