Oregon vs Iowa Basketball Game Info
West Region - Round of 32
No. 7 Oregon Ducks (20-6) vs. No. 2 Iowa Hawkeyes (22-8)
Printable NCAA Tournament Bracket
How to Watch Oregon vs Iowa March Madness Game
Date: Monday, March 22, 2021
Time: 12:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Bankers Life Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, IN
Oregon vs Iowa Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORE: (+160) | IOWA: (-190)
Spread: ORE: +4 (-110) | IOWA: -4 (-110)
Total: 147 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORE: (21%) | IOWA: (79%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ORE: (+8000) | IOWA: (+1600)
Oregon vs Iowa Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oregon vs Iowa Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Iowa defeated Oregon, 77-69, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Nov. 15, 2018.
- Iowa is 6-1 all-time in seven head-to-head matchups against Oregon.
- Oregon is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Oregon's last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Iowa's last 12 games.
- Iowa is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- Oregon defeated VCU by default (COVID), in Round 1 of the NCAA Tournament.
- Iowa defeated Grand Canyon, 86-74, in Round of 1 of the NCAA Tournament.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.