The Oregon Ducks are among the college basketball teams busy on Thursday, versus the Colorado Buffaloes.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game.
Oregon vs Colorado Point Spread
Colorado is the underdog by two points against Oregon. Colorado is -106 to cover the spread, and Oregon is -114.
Oregon vs Colorado Over/Under
A total of 138.5 points has been set for the Oregon-Colorado matchup on February 3, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Oregon vs Colorado Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Oregon vs. Colorado reveal Oregon as the favorite (-125) and Colorado as the underdog (+104).
Oregon vs Colorado Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Oregon win (50.7%)
Oregon vs Colorado Betting Trends
- Oregon has eight wins in 20 games against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Against the spread as 2-point favorites or more, the Ducks are 6-10.
- Oregon has seen 12 of its 20 games hit the over.
- Colorado has covered the spread seven times in 21 games.
- As a 2-point underdog or more, the Buffaloes have two wins ATS (2-5).
- This season, nine of Colorado's 21 games have gone over the point total.
Oregon vs Colorado Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Oregon: (-125) | Colorado: (+104)
- Spread: Oregon: -2 (-106) | Colorado: +2 (-114)
- Total: 138.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!