Ole Miss vs Memphis Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 1
Ole Miss Rebels (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Memphis Tigers (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 31, 2019
Start Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium – Memphis, TN
Ole Miss vs Memphis Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MISS: (+160) | MEM: (-190)
Spread: MISS: +4.5 (-110) | MEM: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 65 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MISS: 49% | MEM: 51%
Ole Miss vs Memphis Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Ole Miss defeated Memphis, 48-28, at home in Oxford, Mississippi, in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Oct. 1, 2016.
- This matchup will be the fourth meeting between Memphis and Ole Miss in the past six seasons, with the home team winning each of the three prior matchups.
- Ole Miss is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Memphis.
- Ole Miss is 2-1 in its three all-time, head-to-head matchups against AAC opponents (all three games coming against Memphis).
- Memphis is 1-14 in its last 15 head-to-head matchups against SEC opponents.
- Ole Miss finished the 2018 season with an 5-7 record.
- Memphis finished the 2018 season with an 8-6 record.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.