Old Dominion vs UTEP Week 5 Game Info
Week 5 College Football Game
Old Dominion Monarchs (1-3, 0-0 C-USA) vs. UTEP Miners (3-1, 0-0 C-USA)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Sun Bowl – El Paso, TX
Old Dominion vs UTEP Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ODU: (+198) | UTEP: (-250)
Spread: ODU: +5.5 (-108) | UTEP: -5.5 (-112)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ODU: (N/A) | UTEP: (N/A)
Old Dominion vs UTEP Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Old Dominion: (53.5%) | UTEP: (46.5%)
Old Dominion vs UTEP Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Old Dominion is 2-1 straight up in three all-time head-to-head matchups against UTEP.
- Old Dominion defeated UTEP, 31-21, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 29, 2016.
- Old Dominion is 0-8 straight up in its last eight away games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Old Dominion's last seven games.
- UTEP is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in five of UTEP's last seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.