Old Dominion vs Tulsa Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Myrtle Beach Bowl on FanDuel
Old Dominion vs Tulsa Myrtle Beach Bowl Game Info
2021 College Football Myrtle Beach Bowl Presented by TaxAct
Old Dominion Monarchs (6-6) vs. Tulsa Golden Hurricane (6-6)
Date: Monday, December 20, 2021
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Brooks Stadium – Conway, SC
Old Dominion vs Tulsa Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ODU: (+250) | TLSA: (-325)
Spread: ODU: +8.5 (-110) | TLSA: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Old Dominion vs Tulsa Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Tulsa Golden Hurricane win (87.6%)
Old Dominion vs Tulsa Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first all-time head-to-head matchup between Old Dominion and Tulsa.
- Old Dominion is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Tulsa is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games this season.
- The total has hit the under in each of Old Dominion's last five games as the underdog.
- The total has hit the over in five of Tulsa's last six games against C-USA opponents.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.