Oklahoma vs WVU Basketball Game Info
No. 12 Oklahoma Sooners (12-5, 7-4 Big 12) vs. No. 14 West Virginia Mountaineers (14-5, 7-3 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 13, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: WVU Coliseum – Morgantown, WV
Oklahoma vs WVU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OU: (+145) | WVU: (-170)
Spread: OU: +3.5 (-110) | WVU: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 146 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OU: (30%) | WVU: (70%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OU: (+4000) | WVU: (+2300)
Oklahoma vs WVU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
West Virginia: 61.7%
Oklahoma vs WVU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma defeated West Virginia, 75-71, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 2, 2021.
- Oklahoma is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against West Virginia.
- Oklahoma is 13-9 in its 22 all-time, head-to-head matchups against West Virginia.
- Oklahoma defeated Iowa State, 79-72, in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
- West Virginia defeated then-No. 7 Texas Tech, 82-71, in its most recent game on Feb. 9, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!