Oklahoma vs Iowa State Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College football Week 5 Game
By Larry Rupp
Oklahoma vs Iowa State Game Info
College Football Week 5
No. 18 Oklahoma Sooners (1-1) vs. Iowa State Cyclones (1-1)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 3, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: MidAmerican Energy Field at Jack Trice Stadium – Ames, IA
Oklahoma vs Iowa State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKLA: (-265) | ISU: (+210)
Spread: OKLA: -6.5 (-118) | ISU: +6.5 (-104)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKLA: (96%) | ISU: (4%)
Odds to Win Big XII: OKLA: (+125) | ISU (+1400)
Oklahoma vs Iowa State Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Oklahoma: (69.5%) | Iowa State: (30.5%)
Oklahoma vs Iowa State Head-to-Head Record and Betting Trends
- Oklahoma is 76-6-2 in its 84 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Iowa State.
- Oklahoma is 2-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Oklahoma's last seven games.
- Iowa State has lost each of its last eight home games against Oklahoma.
- The total has hit the over seven of Iowa State's last eight games against Oklahoma.
- Iowa State defeated TCU, 37-34, on the road in Week 4.
- Kansas state defeated Oklahoma, 38-35, on the road in Week 4.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larr Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.