Oklahoma vs Clemson Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under & Betting Insights for Potential CFP National Championship Game
By Zach Brunner
Oklahoma vs Clemson CFP National Championship Game Info
Note: The following title game matchup and respective odds reflect one of four possible matchups dependent upon the winners of the 2019 Playstation Fiesta Bowl and 2019 Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl CFP Semifinal games.
2020 College Football Playoff National Championship Game
No. 4 Oklahoma Sooners (12-1, 9-1 Big 12) vs. No. 3 Clemson Tigers (13-0, 10-0 ACC)
Date: Monday, Jan. 13, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Superdome – New Orleans, LA
Oklahoma vs Clemson Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKLA: (N/A) | CLEM: (N/A)
Spread: OKLA: +10 (-120) | CLEM: -10 (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKLA: (N/A) | CLEM: (N/A)
Odds to Win 2020 CFP: OKLA: (+1400) | CLEM: (+200)
Mercedes-Benz Superdome Capacity
- Mercedes-Benz Superdome seating capacity for football games is 73,208.
Oklahoma & Clemson Strength of Schedule 2019
- Oklahoma finished the 2019 season with three wins over teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25 (at No. 7 Baylor, vs No. 7 Baylor, at No. 25 Oklahoma State).
- Clemson finished the 2019 season with one win against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25 (vs No. 24 Virginia).
Oklahoma CFP History
- Oklahoma's 2020 CFP berth to the Peach Bowl marks the Sooners' fourth CFP appearance in program history
- Oklahoma is 0-3 in its three all-time CFP appearances.
- Oklahoma has been eliminated by an SEC opponent in two of its three CFP appearances.
Clemson CFP History
- Clemson's 2020 CFP berth to the Fiesta Bowl ties Alabama for the most CFP appearances (five) in history.
- Clemson has won two CFP National Championships (2016, 2018), and the Tigers have appeared in three of the last four CFP title games.
- Clemson is 5-2 in its seven all-time CFP game appearances.
- Dating back to last season and the Tigers' 2019 CFP National Championship title, Clemson has won 28 straight games heading into the Fiesta Bowl.
Oklahoma vs Clemson Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Clemson defeated Oklahoma, 37-17, in the Orange Bowl in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 31, 2015.
- Clemson is 3-2 in the five all-time, head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma is 2-3 in its last five head-to-head matchups with ACC opponents and 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with ACC opponents.
- Clemson is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Big 12 opponents and 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Big 12 opponents.
- Oklahoma defeated then-No. 7 Baylor, 30-23 (OT), to win the 2019 Big 12 championship game in Week 15.
- Oklahoma is a 13.5-point underdog against No. 1 LSU in the 2019 Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl CFP Semifinal at 4 p.m. EST on Saturday, Dec. 28.
- Clemson defeated then-No. 23 Virginia, 62-17, to win the 2019 ACC championship game in Week 15.
- Clemson is a 2-point favorite over No. 2 Ohio State in the 2019 Playstation Fiesta Bowl CFP Semifinal at 8 p.m. EST on Saturday, Dec. 28.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.