Oklahoma vs Tulane Prediction, Spread, Odds, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 1 Game
Oklahoma vs Tulane Week 1 Game Info
Week 1 College Football Game
No. 2 Oklahoma Sooners (0-0, 0-0 Big 12) vs. Tulane (0-0, 0-0 American)
Date: Saturday, Sep. 4, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Yulman Stadium — New Orleans, LA
Oklahoma vs Tulane Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OU: (-6000) | TUL: (+1600)
Spread: OU: -26.5 (-108) | TUL: +26.5 (-112)
Total: 68.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OU: (N/A) | TUL: (N/A)
Oklahoma vs Tulane Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Oklahoma (92.3%) | Tulane (7.7%)
Oklahoma vs Tulane Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma defeated Tulane, 56-14, in their only previous head-to-head matchup on September 16, 2017.
- Oklahoma is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Oklahoma's last 10 games against opponents in the AAC.
- Tulane is 6-2 ATS in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Tulane's last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.