Oklahoma State vs TCU Basketball Game Info
Oklahoma State Cowboys (9-5, 0-2 Big 12) vs. TCU Horned Frogs (11-3, 2-0 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 11, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Ed and Rae Schollmaier Arena – Fort Worth, TX
Oklahoma State vs TCU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKST (+145) | TCU: (-170)
Spread: OKST: +3.5 (-110) | TCU: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 130 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKST: (17%) | TCU: (83%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OKST: (+10000) | TCU: (+25000)
Oklahoma State vs TCU Expert Predictions & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oklahoma State: 37.8%
Oklahoma State vs TCU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- TCU defeated Oklahoma State, 73-70, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 13, 2019.
- Oklahoma State is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) straight up in the last five head-to-head meetings with TCU.
- Oklahoma State is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- TCU is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games.
- Oklahoma State lost to West Virginia, 55-41, at home in its most recent game on Monday, Jan. 6, 2020.
- TCU defeated Kansas State, 59-57, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 7, 2020.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.