The Thursday schedule in the NHL includes a matchup between the Edmonton Oilers and the Los Angeles Kings.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding NHL betting lines, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Oilers vs Kings Game Info
- Edmonton Oilers (49-27-6) vs. Los Angeles Kings (44-27-11)
- Date: Thursday, May 12, 2022
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Venue: Staples Center -- Los Angeles, California
Oilers vs Kings Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: EDM: (-140) | LA: (+116)
- Spread: EDM: -1.5 (168) | LA: +1.5 (-205)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Oilers vs Kings Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Oilers win (54.0%)
Oilers vs Kings Spread
The Oilers are at the Kings, and favored by 1.5 goals. The Oilers are +168 to cover the spread, with the Kings being -205.
Oilers vs Kings Over/Under
The Oilers-Kings matchup on May 12 has been given an over/under of 6.5 goals. The over is -104 and the under is -118.
Oilers vs Kings Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Kings-Oilers, Los Angeles is the underdog at +116, and Edmonton is -140 playing on the road.