Ohio vs Virginia Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Over/Under for NCAA Tournament on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Ohio vs UVA Basketball Game Info
West Region - Round of 64
No. 13 Ohio Bobcats (16-7) vs. No. 4 Virginia Cavaliers (18-6)
Printable NCAA Tournament Bracket
How to Watch Ohio vs UVA March Madness Game
Date: Saturday, March 20, 2021
Time: 7:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall — Bloomington, IN
Ohio vs UVA Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OHIO: (+320) | UVA: (-405)
Spread: OHIO: +8 (-110) | UVA: -8 (-110)
Total: 131.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OHIO: (N/A) | UVA: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OHIO: (+25000) | UVA: (+3000)
Ohio vs UVA Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ohio vs UVA Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Ohio is 2-1 all-time in three head-to-head matchups against Virginia.
- Ohio defeated Virginia, 78-72, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 26, 2003.
- Ohio is 9-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Ohio's last nine games.
- Virginia is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Virginia's last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.