Ohio State vs Indiana Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 3
No. 6 Ohio State Buckeyes (2-0, 0-0 Big Ten) vs. Indiana Hoosiers (2-0, 0-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Bloomington, IN
Ohio State vs Indiana Betting Odds
As of publication, only the spread was available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: OSU: -15.5 (-110) | IU: +15.5 (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OSU: 93% | IU: 7%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: OSU: (+1400) | IU: (+75000)
Ohio State vs Indiana Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Ohio State defeated Indiana, 49-26, at home in Columbus in the the most recent meeting between these programs on Oct. 6, 2018.
- Ohio State is 74-12-5 (W-L-D) in its 91 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Indiana.
- Ohio State is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Indiana.
- Ohio State has won 23 straight head-to-head matchups against Indiana.
- Indiana hasn't beaten Ohio State since the Hoosiers knocked off the Buckeyes in 1988 at home in Bloomington.
- Ohio State has defeated Indiana by 21 points or more in each of its last three meetings with the Hoosiers.
- Ohio State defeated Cincinnati, 42-0, at home in Columbus in Week 2.
- Indiana defeated Eastern Illinois, 52-0, at home in Bloomington in Week 2.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.