Ohio State vs Rutgers Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 5 Game
Week 5's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the No. 11 Ohio State Buckeyes and Rutgers Scarlet Knights.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Ohio State vs Rutgers Point Spread
The Buckeyes are 14.5-point road favorites against the Scarlet Knights. Ohio State is -112 to cover the spread, while Rutgers is -108 to cover as the 14.5 -point underdog.
Ohio State vs Rutgers Over/Under
The over/under for the Ohio State vs Rutgers Week 5 college football matchup is set at 58.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Ohio State vs Rutgers Moneyline
The Buckeyes vs Scarlet Knights moneyline has Ohio State as a -700 favorite, while Rutgers is the +490 underdog at home.
Ohio State vs Rutgers Betting Trends
- Ohio State is 7-0 straight up in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against Rutgers.
- Ohio State defeated Rutgers, 49-27, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 7, 2020.
- Ohio State is 5-2 against the spread in its last seven games against Rutgers.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Ohio State's last 10 games.
- Rutgers is 4-16 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Rutgers' last six games played on a Saturday.
Ohio State vs Rutgers Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OSU: (-700) | RUT: (+490)
Spread: OSU: -14.5 (-112) | RUT: +14.5 (-108)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OSU: (N/A) | RUT: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.