Ohio State vs Iowa Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Ohio State vs Iowa Basketball Game Info
No. 25 Ohio State Buckeyes (17-8, 7-7 Big Ten) vs. No. 20 Iowa Hawkeyes (18-8, 9-6 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 20, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Carver-Hawkeye Arena – Iowa City, IA
Ohio State vs Iowa Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OSU: (+125) | IOWA: (-145)
Spread: OSU: +2.5 (-110) | IOWA: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OSU: 23% | IOWA: 77%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OSU: (+4000) | IOWA: (+6000)
Ohio State vs Iowa Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ohio State: 45.8%
Ohio State vs Iowa Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Ohio State defeated Iowa, 90-70, at home in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 26, 2019.
- Ohio State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Iowa.
- Ohio State is 5-5 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Iowa.
- The total has hit the over in six of Iowa's last nine games.
- Ohio State is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Ohio State defeated Purdue, 68-52, at home its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
- Iowa defeated Minnesota, 58-55, on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 16.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing
DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on
FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the
strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his
personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections
when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed
in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect
the views of FanDuel.