Ohio vs Nevada Idaho Potato Bowl Game Info
2020 Famous Idaho Potato Bowl
Ohio Bobcats (6-6, 5-3 MAC) vs. Nevada Wolf Pack (7-5, 4-4 Mountain West)
Date: Friday, Jan. 3, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Albertsons Stadium – Boise, ID
Ohio vs Nevada Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OHIO: (-300) | NEV: (+240)
Spread: OHIO: -7.5 (-115) | NEV: +7.5 (-105)
Total: 60 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OHIO: 81% | NEV: 19%
Ohio vs Nevada Prediction
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Football Power Index (FPI).
Albertsons Stadium Capacity
- Albertsons Stadium's seating capacity is 36,387.
Ohio & Nevada Strength of Schedule
- Ohio went 0-0 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Top 25 rankings.
- Nevada went 0-1 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Top 25 rankings.
Ohio vs Nevada Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first all-time matchup between Ohio and Nevada.
- Ohio is 1-0 (W-L-D) in its lone appearance in the Potato Bowl.
- Nevada is 0-2 in its two all-time appearances in the Potato Bowl.
- Ohio is 4-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- Nevada is 5-6-1 ATS in its last 12 games.
- When the 2020 Idaho Potato Bowl spread was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, Ohio opened as a 6.5-point favorite.
- When the 2020 Idaho Potato Bowl total was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, it was 57.5 points.
- Ohio defeated Akron, 52-3, on the road in Week 14.
- Nevada lost to UNLV, 33-30, at home in Week 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.