Cover Photo: Getty Images
Nuggets vs Warriors Game Info
Denver Nuggets (51-25, 20-18 Away) vs. Golden State Warriors (52-24, 27-11 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 2, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Arena— Oakland, CA
Nuggets vs Warriors Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+280) | GSW: (-350)
Spread: DEN: +8 (-110) | GSW: -8 (-110)
Total: 221 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DEN: 34% | GSW: 66%
Nuggets vs Warriors Betting Trends & Stats
-The Nuggets have hit the over in 31 of their 76 games, the second-lowest percentage in the NBA.
- The Warriors have hit the over in 36 of their 76 games.
- Denver is 39-37 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Golden State is 32-43-1 ATS this season, the second-worst in the NBA.
- The Warriors are 2-1 straight up against the Nuggets this season.
Nuggets vs Warriors Prop Bet
All Nuggets-Warriors betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Golden State Warriors Winning Margin 11+ (+130) – These teams are close in the standings, but the Warriors are a different beast when they turn it on. A win in this one will most likely secure the top spot in the Western Conference and the Warriors have the luxury of playing in their own house. The Nuggets are barely over .500 on the road. Denver got the best of Golden State in the first game of the season winning 100-98, but in the two matchups since then, it lost by 31 and 17.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.