Nuggets vs Mavericks Game Info
Denver Nuggets (25-11, 10-7 Away) vs. Dallas Mavericks (23-13, 11-8 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 8, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: American Airlines Center – Dallas, TX
Nuggets vs Mavericks Spread and Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+128) | DAL: (-150)
Spread: DEN: +3 (-115) | DAL: -3 (-105)
Total: 220.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEN: 38% | DAL: 62%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: DEN: (+2300) | DAL: (+4200)
Nuggets vs Mavericks Betting Trends
- Denver is 8-8-1 against the spread (ATS) on the road this season.
- The total has hit the over in each of Denver's last six games.
- Dallas is 1-5-1 ATS in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Dallas' last six games.
Nuggets vs Mavericks Stats
- Denver is averaging 109.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 19 in the NBA).
- Denver is surrendering 105.2 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NBA).
- Dallas is averaging 116.7 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
- Dallas is surrendering 109.3 PPG (No. 14 in the NBA).
Nuggets vs Mavericks Prop Bet
All Nuggets-Mavericks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Luka Doncic - Points + Rebounds: Over 40.5 (-118) — The Nuggets are allowing 119.7 points per game over the last three games. That's the fourth-highest mark in the NBA over that span. Luka Doncic, on the other hand, is averaging 31 points and 9.1 assists over his last seven games. Without Kristaps Porzingis in the lineup, Doncic will need to kick-start the Mavericks' offense on his own. Against a defense as leaky as Denver's has been as of late, that's an enticing proposition.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.