Nuggets vs Clippers Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel (Jan. 11)
By Larry Rupp
Nuggets vs Clippers Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Denver Nuggets (20-18, 11-11 Away) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (20-21, 13-12 Home)
Date: Tuesday, January 11, 2022
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: crypto.com Arena — Los Angeles, CA
Coverage: NBA TV
Nuggets vs Clippers Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (-154) | LAC: (+130)
Spread: DEN: -3.5 (-108) | LAC: +3.5 (-112)
Total: 214 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: DEN: (+2700) | LAC: (+2700)
Nuggets vs Clippers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Los Angeles Clippers win (63.5%)
Nuggets vs Clippers Betting Trends
- Denver is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games against the Clippers.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Denver's last nine games.
- The Clippers are 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in their last six games.
- The totals has hit the under in five of the Clippers' last six games against Denver.
Nuggets vs Clippers Prop Bets
- Nikola Jokic — 26.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Marcus Morris — 19.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- Reggie Jackson — 16.5: Over (-122) | Under (+100)
- Nikola Jokic — 13.5: Over (+104) | Under (-128)
- Ivica Zubac — 7.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
- Marcus Morris — 5.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
- Nikola Jokic — 7.5: Over (-105) | Under (-115)
- Monte Morris — 4.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- Reggie Jackson — 4.5: Over (+128) | Under (-158)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.