Nuggets vs Rockets Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Denver Nuggets (17-16, 9-10 Away) vs. Houston Rockets (10-26, 7-9 Home)
Date: Saturday, January 1, 2022
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Toyota Center — Houston, TX
Nuggets vs Rockets Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (-280) | HOU: (+230)
Spread: DEN: -7 (-110) | HOU: +7 (-110)
Total: 223 — Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: DEN: (+2400) | HOU: (+50000)
Nuggets vs Rockets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Denver Nuggets win (77.0%)
Nuggets vs Rockets Betting Trends
- Denver is 14-11 against the spread (ATS) in its last 25 road games.
- The total has hit the under in three of Denver's last five games.
- Houston is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 17 of Houston's last 26 home games.
Nuggets vs Rockets Prop Bets
- Christian Wood — 19.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
- Will Barton — 18.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- Nikola Jokic — 30.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Christian Wood — 10.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Nikola Jokic — 14.5: Over (-118) | Under (-104)
- Jae'Sean Tate — 5.5: Over (-128) | Under (+104)
- Kevin Porter Jr. — 6.5: Over (+114) | Under (-140)
- Nikola Jokic — 7.5: Over (-122) | Under (+100)
- Facundo Campazzo — 5.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.