Novak Djokovic vs Taylor Fritz Odds, Prediction & Betting Trends for 2021 Australian Open Men's Singles Match
By Larry Rupp
Djokovic vs Fritz Australian Open Schedule & Info
2021Australian Open Men's Singles Match Info
No. 1 Novak Djokovic vs. No. 27 Taylor Fritz
Date: Friday, Feb. 12, 2021
Start Time: 5 a.m. EST
Venue: Rod Laver Arena — Melbourne, Australia
Djokovic vs Fritz Odds & Set Betting
All Djokovic-Fritz betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Djokovic: (-5000) | Fritz: (+1600)
To Win 1st Set: Djokovic: (-1100) | Fritz: (+640)
Set Betting: Djokovic: 3-0 (-310) | 3-1 (+340) | 3-2 (+1000)
Set Betting: Fritz: 3-0 (+10000) | 3-2 (+6000) | 3-2 (+3900)
Djokovic vs Fritz Expert Prediction & Pick
All Australian Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Djokovic in 3 sets.
Djokovic vs Fritz Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Djokovic is 2-0 straight up in the all-time, head-to-head series against Fritz.
- Djokovic defeated Taylor Fritz in two sets, 2-0, in the most recent meeting between them on May 7, 2019.
- Djokovic defeated Frances Tiafoe in the second round of the 2021 Australian Open.
- Fritz defeated Reilly Opelka in the second round of the 2021 Australian Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.