Novak Djokovic vs Kei Nishikori Odds, Prediction & Betting Trends for 2021 Tokyo Olympics Men's Tennis Quarterfinal
By Larry Rupp
Djokovic vs Nishikori Schedule & Match Info
Men's Tokyo Olympics 2021 - Quarterfinals
Novak Djokovic (SRB) vs. Kei Nishikori (JPN)
Date: Thursday, July 29, 2021
Start Time: 3:15 a.m. EST
Venue: Ariake Tennis Centre Court
Djokovic vs Nishikori Odds & Set Betting
All Djokovic-Nishikori betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Djokovic: (-1800) | Nishikori: (+700)
To Win 1st Set: Djokovic: (-800) | Nishikori: (+450)
Set Betting: Djokovic: 2-0 (-330) | 2-1 (+390)
Set Betting: Nishikori: 2-0 (+1700) | 2-1 (+1100)
Djokovic vs Nishikori Prediction & Pick
All Tokyo Olympics men's tennis expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Djokovic in 2 sets
Djokovic vs Nishikori Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Novak Djokovic is 16-2 all-time in 18 head-to-head matchups against Kei Nishikori.
- Djokovic defeated Nishikori in two sets during their most recent head-to-head meeting on Jan. 23, 2019.
- Djokovic defeated Alejandro Davidovich Fokina (ESP) in two sets in Round 3 of the 2021 Tokyo Olympics men's tennis tournament.
- Nishikori defeated Ilya Ivashka (BLR) in two sets in Round 3 of the 2021 Tokyo Olympics men's tennis tournament.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.