The Notre Dame Fighting Irish versus the Pittsburgh Panthers is on the college basketball schedule for Saturday.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Notre Dame vs Pittsburgh Point Spread
Notre Dame is a 12-point favorite against Pittsburgh. Notre Dame is -110 to cover the spread, and Pittsburgh is -110.
Notre Dame vs Pittsburgh Over/Under
Notre Dame versus Pittsburgh on March 5 has an over/under of 130.5 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Notre Dame vs Pittsburgh Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Pittsburgh-Notre Dame, Pittsburgh is the underdog at +580, and Notre Dame is -880.
Notre Dame vs Pittsburgh Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Notre Dame wins (91.1%)
Notre Dame vs Pittsburgh Betting Trends
- Notre Dame is 16-14-0 against the spread (ATS) this year.
- The Fighting Irish have two wins ATS (2-3) as a 13-point favorite or greater this season.
- This season, 16 of Notre Dame's 30 games have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Pittsburgh is 15-15-0 this season.
- The Panthers' ATS record as 13-point underdogs or more is 3-1.
- Pittsburgh has seen 14 of its 30 games hit the over.
Notre Dame vs Pittsburgh Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Notre Dame: (-880) | Pittsburgh: (+580)
- Spread: Notre Dame: -12 (-110) | Pittsburgh: +12 (-110)
- Total: 130.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!