Notre Dame vs Duke Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 11
No. 15 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (6-2, 1-2 Away) vs. Duke Blue Devils (4-4, 2-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Wallace Wade Stadium – Durham, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
Notre Dame vs Duke Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ND: (+320) | DUKE: (+250)
Spread: ND: -8 (-110) | DUKE: +8 (-110)
Total: 51 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ND: 81% | DUKE: 19%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: ND: (+25000) | DUKE: N/A
Notre Dame vs Duke Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Duke defeated Notre Dame, 38-35, on the road in the the most recent meeting between these programs on Sept. 24, 2016.
- Notre Dame is 3-2 in the five all-time, head-to-head matchups with Duke.
- Notre Dame is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with ACC opponents.
- Notre Dame defeated Virginia Tech, 21-20, at home in Week 10.
- Duke lost to North Carolina (UNC), 20-17, on the road in Week 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.