Northwestern vs Wake Forest Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 30 College Basketball Game
Northwestern vs Wake Forest Basketball Game Info
Northwestern Wildcats (5-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons (6-1, 5-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 30, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum — Winston-Salem, NC
Northwestern vs Wake Forest Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NU: (-106) | WF: (-114)
Spread: NU: +1.5 (-115) | WF: -1.5 (-105)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NU: (+15000) | WFU: (+20000)
Northwestern vs Wake Forest Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Northwestern Wildcats win (52.2%)
Northwestern vs Wake Forest Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Northwestern defeated Wake Forest, 65-58, in their only head-to-head matchup on Nov. 28, 2016.
- Northwestern is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against ACC opponents.
- Wake Forest is 6-3 ATS In its last nine games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Northwestern's last 13 games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Wake Forest's last five games against Big Ten opponents.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.