Northwestern vs Nebraska Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 6
Northwestern Wildcats (1-3, 0-2 Big Ten) vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers (3-2, 1-1 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019
Start Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Lincoln, NE
Northwestern vs Nebraska Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NU: (+230) | NEB: (-290)
Spread: NU: +7.5 (-115) | NEB: -7.5 (-105)
Total: 49 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NU: 65% | NEB: 35%
Northwestern vs Nebraska Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Northwestern defeated Nebraska, 34-31, at home in Evanston in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Oct. 13, 2018.
- Northwestern is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Nebraska.
- Nebraska is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Northwestern.
- Northwestern lost to No. 8 Wisconsin, 24-15, on the road in Week 5.
- Nebraska lost to No. 5 Ohio State, 48-7, at home in Week 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.