Northwestern vs Ohio State Big Ten Championship Game Info
Big Ten Championship College Football Game
Northwestern Wildcats (5-1, 5-1 Big Ten) vs. Ohio State Buckeyes (5-0, 5-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium — Indianapolis, IN
Northwestern vs Ohio State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NW: (+630) | OSU: (-1050)
Spread: NW: +17.5 (-106) | OSU: -17.5 (-114)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NW: (24%) | OSU: (76%)
Northwestern vs Ohio State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Northwestern: (9.1%) | Ohio State (90.9%)
Northwestern vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Ohio State defeated Northwestern, 52-3, in the most recent meeting between these two programs on October 18, 2019.
- Ohio State is 63-14-1 in the 78 all-time head-to-head matchups against Northwestern.
- Ohio State is 3-2 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Northwestern is 4-1-1 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the under in five of Northwestern's six games.
- Ohio State defeated Michigan State, 52-12, in its most recent game.
- Northwestern lost to Michigan State, 29-20, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.